Youtube-Gallery component problem

13 years 4 months ago #5919 by Saka
Hello,

Can you please send admin password and FTP info on mail? I will take a look on your site.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #5922 by ozeire
Thanks Emir so much for taking a look at this . I know you really don't need to but much appricated .

I have emailed you the details you asked for

Al

13 years 4 months ago #5923 by ozeire
Emir

My Blog is also playing up as well like it was before. I have opened a support ticket with "support.azrul.com" but haven't heard any thing back from them .

This is what I sent to them

Hi guys

I seem to be have a slight problem again with the read More fuction on My Blog 3.0.332 when I have SEF 2.3.6 active . The Read More function won't work .

Also if you click on the blog name in Myblog Latest Entry it won't open the blog.

When I add My Blog into Ignored components in SEF 2.3.6 every thing works fine .

I have made sure I have all of My Blog uptodate but still not working . Any chance someone could take a look at it or point me in the right direction of a fix for it

I have it running on 2 sites

Live site

www.ozeire.com (May Blog n Ignored components in SEF 2.3.6 read More and click on name in Myblog Latest Entry working)

Test Site

www.sandbox.ozeire.com (May Blog not in Ignored components in SEF 2.3.6 read More n click on name in Myblog Latest Entry not working)

You fixed it before for me on the older version of My Blog with an updated sef_ext.zip I think have attached the one you sent me before

Guys I checked and SEF was out of date so updated it to their latest version of 2.4.1 only problem now is that Read More and clicking on the name of the blog in Myblog Latest Entry won't work now even if MyBlog is in the Ignored components in SEF .

If it's in Ignored components of SEF now My Blog won't work at all .

So Live site www.ozeire.com is set so My Blog isn't in Ignored components in SEF and it works partly

In test site www.sandbox.ozeire.com My Blog is in Ignored components in SEF and doesn't work at all .

I did upload the updated sef_ext.php you sent before and that got My Blog partly working after update of SEF to 2.4.1 but the Read More and clicking on the name of the blog in Myblog Latest Entry still won't work

Hope i haven't confussed you alotogether

13 years 3 months ago #5927 by ozeire
Emir

Just to let you know that Johny from azrul (My Blog) has just been onto me to say he will take a look at what might be wrong with My Blog n SEF

13 years 3 months ago #5931 by Saka
Hi,

Fixed the issue with Youtube component with multiple links in menu. Fixed on www.sandbox.ozeire.com , for other sites upgrade to v2.4.2.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

13 years 3 months ago #5932 by ozeire
Thanks so much Emir

Working perfect . What had i done wrong .

Have upgrade to SEF 2.4.2  on both now and working just fine on ozeire.com and sandbox.ozeire.com

Al

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch